A mini-workshop entitled Imaging in Biosciences will be held on the 11th of May 2020 at ITQB NOVA Oeiras (Amphitheatre). This one-day event envisages lectures on the state of the art imaging techniques that include AFM, NMR, X-ray fluorescence, NIR, SER and Raman label-free Imaging. The confirmed speakers are:
– Christian Huck (Innsbruck Univ., Austria) NIR;
– Noam Shemesh, (Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown, Lisbon) NMR;
– Tatsuyuki Yamamoto (Shimane Univ., Japan) Raman label-free Imaging;
– Nuno Santos (IMM, Lisbon) AFM;
– Sylvain Bohic (ESRF/Inserm- French Institute of Health and Medical Research), X-ray Fluorescence Imaging;
– Dorleta Jimenez de Aberasturi, CIC biomaGUNE, SERS tags.
– Students and researchers interested in medical diagnosis, plant and microbial physiology and biochemistry, and spectroscopy.
It will take place at ITQB NOVA Oeiras (Amphitheatre) on the 11th of May 2020.
You can see the program here.
To sign up to this workshop, please click here.